About Us

My photo
Scott and I have been married for 8 1/2 years now. We have two beautiful children, Isabelle Rose and Jace Andrew. We live in Centerville, Utah in a townhouse that we LOVE! Scott recently switched jobs (again) and went to work for Scott Hale Plumbing, Heating and Air. This switch has been a tremendous blessing for our family and Scott is really liking the service end of the Heating/Air business. Butterfly Wings and Tiny Things has kind of been fazed out. We had a successful run, did a lot of boutiques, made quite a bit of money, and got burned out:) So, for now we are doing special order magnet boards only. It keeps up busy enough. Scott and I love waterskiing, watching movies, going on drives, and really just being together. We hope you enjoy our blog!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Welcome to the 21st Centruy

Ok. So i realize that everyone and their DOG has a blog. I also realize that i have been putting off doing this for some time because I'm a bit handicapped when it comes to technology. I mean really, it took me months to master facebook! But, i'll give it a go. If we get pictures posted, it'll be a miracle;-) But, we're here....the bugs spot are us!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Brianne! Love the blog your fam is adorable. We're bloggers too! jessnadam.blogspot.com. Take a peek!

    ReplyDelete