About Us

My photo
Scott and I have been married for 8 1/2 years now. We have two beautiful children, Isabelle Rose and Jace Andrew. We live in Centerville, Utah in a townhouse that we LOVE! Scott recently switched jobs (again) and went to work for Scott Hale Plumbing, Heating and Air. This switch has been a tremendous blessing for our family and Scott is really liking the service end of the Heating/Air business. Butterfly Wings and Tiny Things has kind of been fazed out. We had a successful run, did a lot of boutiques, made quite a bit of money, and got burned out:) So, for now we are doing special order magnet boards only. It keeps up busy enough. Scott and I love waterskiing, watching movies, going on drives, and really just being together. We hope you enjoy our blog!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Dog Days of School

Isabelle started school this year. I don't know where the time went and how it is possible that my baby is old enough to leave me for three days a week to go to school. The first day was a lot harder on mommy and daddy than on Iz...especially daddy. We both shed a tear or two as we watched her take hold of her new teachers hand and walk away from us. However, she is LOVING every minute of school. The teachers were so impressed with her vocabulary and understanding of new concepts that they moved her from the three year old class to the four year old class. I am amazed at the things she comes home to tell me everyday. She is learning and growing so much. She knows all her letters and numbers to 20. At home we are working on writing the letter and learning all the sounds. I think she's a genius, but i may be a bit biased!

Growing up, we used to have a 'fashion show' before school where we would model our new school clothes for our grandma, aunt and cousins. I thought it would be fun to continue this tradition with Iz. So, a few days before school we went over to gramma and grampas to 'mobel' (as Iz calls it) some of her new school clothes.

After these pictures, I've posted a few of her first day of school. Do you think she likes the camera?

1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute! It's not wonder she is so smart, her Momma is showing her the ropes early on!

    Cute fashion show pics, reminds me of your closet, there was a reason I borrowed your clothes and you never borrowed mine!

    ReplyDelete