About Us

My photo
Scott and I have been married for 8 1/2 years now. We have two beautiful children, Isabelle Rose and Jace Andrew. We live in Centerville, Utah in a townhouse that we LOVE! Scott recently switched jobs (again) and went to work for Scott Hale Plumbing, Heating and Air. This switch has been a tremendous blessing for our family and Scott is really liking the service end of the Heating/Air business. Butterfly Wings and Tiny Things has kind of been fazed out. We had a successful run, did a lot of boutiques, made quite a bit of money, and got burned out:) So, for now we are doing special order magnet boards only. It keeps up busy enough. Scott and I love waterskiing, watching movies, going on drives, and really just being together. We hope you enjoy our blog!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010






He, He, He. Look Momma, it's you and me. I'm sitting on your lap, huh Mommy? We just ate our lunch, right Mom? That was a BIG sandwhich Momma. How did they make that sandwhich so big? How did you fit it in the car? Where did they get all that cheese? That's a really big sandwhich, right Momma? And look Mommy! There's my new Barbie car. I love my new car. It's pink. Pink is my favorite color you know. But Bones broke one of the mirrors on my car, right Momma? Daddy will have to fix that. There's my books Mommy. Meggy and Pasty and Brocko gave those to me, right Momma? I love books Mom. I love the necklace, right Mom? Cause I love fairies. They're pretty, right Momma? He He. Me and my Dada. I'm all snuggled up in my new blanky. My new Pink. Grammy Ann made this for me, right Momma? But how did she sew this pink ribbon around the edges Momma? It's so soft and cozy Momma. I love my new Pink. Look! My Fairytale book. Gramma Lisa gave this to me. I love Rumpelstiltskin the best Mom. He's so funny, right Mom? Mom? Can we look at the book store for another Rumpelstiltskin book? I love that one the best Momma. I love my books Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment