About Us

My photo
Scott and I have been married for 8 1/2 years now. We have two beautiful children, Isabelle Rose and Jace Andrew. We live in Centerville, Utah in a townhouse that we LOVE! Scott recently switched jobs (again) and went to work for Scott Hale Plumbing, Heating and Air. This switch has been a tremendous blessing for our family and Scott is really liking the service end of the Heating/Air business. Butterfly Wings and Tiny Things has kind of been fazed out. We had a successful run, did a lot of boutiques, made quite a bit of money, and got burned out:) So, for now we are doing special order magnet boards only. It keeps up busy enough. Scott and I love waterskiing, watching movies, going on drives, and really just being together. We hope you enjoy our blog!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Soccer Girl, Mini-Mine, and There's Only ONE Lagoon!

So look...I've gotten a bit behind on the whole 'blogging' deal. I have so many pictures that need to be shown, and so little time to get them ready. I know, I know...whah, whah, whah. Anyway, I've grouped the last of our 'summer' pictures here so now I'm only 6 months behind...But, it's like I always say, 'good things come to those who wait!' And it doesn't get 'gooder' than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment