About Us

My photo
Scott and I have been married for 8 1/2 years now. We have two beautiful children, Isabelle Rose and Jace Andrew. We live in Centerville, Utah in a townhouse that we LOVE! Scott recently switched jobs (again) and went to work for Scott Hale Plumbing, Heating and Air. This switch has been a tremendous blessing for our family and Scott is really liking the service end of the Heating/Air business. Butterfly Wings and Tiny Things has kind of been fazed out. We had a successful run, did a lot of boutiques, made quite a bit of money, and got burned out:) So, for now we are doing special order magnet boards only. It keeps up busy enough. Scott and I love waterskiing, watching movies, going on drives, and really just being together. We hope you enjoy our blog!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010






I have NO IDEA where the fascination with soccer came from. But, Iz was bound and determined this year that she would be playing the sport (if you can call soccer a sport...) I had my reservations, but figured, at the very least, she'd be getting good exercise, right? I truly have nothing against soccer, it's just that my family has had long standing tradition of 'knocking' soccer players, so the idea of my daughter playing the sport took some getting used to. However, after her first game, I was sold. She pranced and flitted around the field for the first few games, having absolutely no concept of what she was doing. But gradually she started 'getting it.' She'd maneuver her way into a play, or actually steal the ball! And then there was game 5 when my baby made a break-a-way move and scored her very first goal. Her victory dance was priceless! She talked about that goal for days. Something that makes her that happy is worth keeping around. So, I guess we're soccer fans now...

No comments:

Post a Comment