About Us

My photo
Scott and I have been married for 8 1/2 years now. We have two beautiful children, Isabelle Rose and Jace Andrew. We live in Centerville, Utah in a townhouse that we LOVE! Scott recently switched jobs (again) and went to work for Scott Hale Plumbing, Heating and Air. This switch has been a tremendous blessing for our family and Scott is really liking the service end of the Heating/Air business. Butterfly Wings and Tiny Things has kind of been fazed out. We had a successful run, did a lot of boutiques, made quite a bit of money, and got burned out:) So, for now we are doing special order magnet boards only. It keeps up busy enough. Scott and I love waterskiing, watching movies, going on drives, and really just being together. We hope you enjoy our blog!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010





And here we are...posing for the first day of school pictures. It's gotten to the point where Iz has mastered all the standard poses. Now, she tells ME how she'll stand for me to take her picture. What can I say, she loves the camera, and the camera loves her! She also LOVES her preschool. Mrs Addie is a dream. The class is small and Izzy is getting a lot of one on one attention. She's even started reading! I love the things she comes home and tells me about what she's learning. She's growing up too fast. I tell her everyday that she has to stay my baby forever. She replies, "We'll just see about that;)"

No comments:

Post a Comment