About Us

My photo
Scott and I have been married for 8 1/2 years now. We have two beautiful children, Isabelle Rose and Jace Andrew. We live in Centerville, Utah in a townhouse that we LOVE! Scott recently switched jobs (again) and went to work for Scott Hale Plumbing, Heating and Air. This switch has been a tremendous blessing for our family and Scott is really liking the service end of the Heating/Air business. Butterfly Wings and Tiny Things has kind of been fazed out. We had a successful run, did a lot of boutiques, made quite a bit of money, and got burned out:) So, for now we are doing special order magnet boards only. It keeps up busy enough. Scott and I love waterskiing, watching movies, going on drives, and really just being together. We hope you enjoy our blog!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Last Ditch Effort

Look people. Give me a break. I may be nine and a half months old and a little slow on the whole crawling scenario, but I have an excuse. I have a whole lot of girth to carry around with me. At nine and a half months, I'm weighing in at an astounding 24 lbs. As you can obviously understand, this makes traveling from point A to point B rather laborious. Up unitl now, I've managed my movement tactics by simply rolling everywhere. I think it's worked out fine. Mom seems to think differently. She's concerned that I haven't met my milestones appropriately. And so, to appease her every stressing mind, I've given this crawling bit my best effort. I'm not guaranteeing to stick to it, but for her, I'll try. One arm in front of the other, or, whatever...

1 comment:

  1. Brianne- I am just wondering how you get anything done during the day with cheeks like that to kiss! He is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete